151 West Street
TRACE is a non-profit membership association that pools resources to provide practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies and their commercial intermediaries. We have an immediate opening for a full-time, exempt HR Manager, reporting to the Director of Operations in our corporate offices in Annapolis, Maryland.
The HR Manager will support all HR functions of the Company. In addition to managing all HR-related activity, the HR Manager will be asked to provide HR leadership on cross-functional teams, identify HR issues relevant to the business, give recommendations to address crucial issues so that business objectives are met, proactively educate on relevant HR issues, serve as HR advisor and analyze issues in a timely fashion.
If you are looking to join a leadership team that is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and collaborative work environment while making a difference in the world, TRACE could be your best career choice.
Key areas of responsibility include:
· Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Benefits Administration, including open enrollment and new hire enrollments
- Employee Relations
· Compliance with legal HR requirements
· Maintenance of Recruitment and Employment records
· Coordination of Immigration processes
· Performance Management Annual Review Process Orchestration
Ideal candidates will have:
· Master's degree in Human Resources or a business-related field and two (2) years of experience in Human Resources; OR
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a business-related field and four (4) years of experience in a management capacity; OR
· Eight (8) years of experience in a management capacity; Or Any similar combination of education and experience
· PHR/SPHR certification preferred
· Fundamental knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of Human Resources Management
· Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
· Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex legal, regulatory and human resources related documents
· Superior written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all levels within the organization
· Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in dealing with matters of significance for the company
· Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures.
· Experience in following defined processes that require a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
· Excellent organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
· Outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
· Strong written communication skills
This position is located in downtown Annapolis, Maryland. Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Partially-paid medical through CareFirst, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Wellness, Charitable Contribution Matching, Retirement, casual dress etc.
Minimum Education Required