Full Time Contract
Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
MedGlobal is an international medical non-profit organization providing health services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health volunteers of diverse backgrounds.
The Fundraising & Development Coordinator will be responsible for managing and implementing all fundraising & development efforts to support the organizations goals and mission. He/She will research and identify a diversified range of funding sources to ensure long-term income sustainability.
This position reports to the President and works very closely with the Fundraising Committee and Communications Committee. MedGlobal is a remote organization with all employees, contractors and committees working from home offices.
- Cultivates potential diversified sources of public and private funding; Establish and maintain relationships with prospect donors, foundation & partners’ contacts.
- Develops, prepares, writes and submits grant proposals, applications and reporting.
- Prepares all relevant grants/funding materials such as narratives describing program activities, concept papers, detailed expenditure reports, success stories, etc.
- Maintaining a portfolio of active and pending grants and provide monthly status reporting
- Staying current with foundation trends and giving priorities
- Oversees the implementation & execution of the annual Fundraising strategy to meet year-end fundraising goals.
- Maintains all aspects of donor records in donor management database of individual, foundation and corporate donors to grow charitable giving.
- Maintains and updates constituent records and lists to ensure effective outreach to the organization's donors for maximum campaign and fundraising impact.
- Creates relevant policies and procedures to ensure compliance with best practices.
- Follows up on outstanding matching gift pledges with donors and organizations.
- Responsible for timely acknowledgement & recognition of donors and contributions as appropriate.
- Provides monthly reporting on development & fundraising initiatives.
- Oversees and manages all fundraising campaigns including logistics of fundraising events.
- Provides communications team with relevant content & information needed in developing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Prior experience managing a CRM or donor management database
- Ability to prepare written grant proposals and reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
- Strong problem solving skills
- Creative, positive approach toward collaboration and teamwork
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
Full-time (contractor based for 6 months)
Remote - MedGlobal has no physical offices
English - Fluent
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Fundraising & Development Coordinator.