26 Bleecker Street
Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a Director of Operations to join our organization. The Director of Operations is based at our Administrative office at 26 Bleecker Street, New York, New York 10012.
It is an exciting and important time to work at Planned Parenthood of New York City. We are building on our strength with dynamic new leadership, talented staff members, engaged donors and activists, and amazing community partners. We are determined to thrive and grow in these times of transition and resistance.
Working at PPNYC is more than a job. It is an opportunity to help ensure that all New Yorkers have access to affordable, high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and evidence-based education programing so they can lead healthy lives and fulfill their dreams. We approach our work through a reproductive justice lens, seeking to break down the barriers, whether through our services, education or advocacy efforts, which prevent individuals from accessing the health care and information they need and deserve.
At PPNYC, we provide the absolute best care to our patients and our communities through innovative health care delivery and education programming. We care for everyone who walks through our doors regardless of insurance, ability to pay or immigration status. As a leading voice for reproductive freedom, PPNYC fiercely advocates for policies to ensure that all New Yorkers will have access to the full range of reproductive health care services and information.
PPNYC knows that our greatest asset is our people. We offer competitive compensation and robust benefits package to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Director of Operations does:
- Under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, assists in the oversight of operations, including planning, development and implementation of procedures and systems across the organization.
- Serves as the organization’s Project Manager and directs special project operations within the organization. Responsible for the monitoring of these projects through completion, and where appropriate the transition of these projects to full integration into PPNYC ongoing operations.
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing reports and performance metrics.
- Provides administrative support to the following functional areas: Facilities, Security, and Compliance.
We’re seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Four to six years of related and/or applicable experience.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, excellent oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in - MS Office programs, agency electronic health record program, and purchasing systems.
- Must be able to exercise a high level of judgement and the ability to coordinate multiple details and projects simultaneously.
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package!!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Are you interested in bringing your passion, commitment and expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please follow this link to submit your resume and cover letter.
No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.