Company: AHC Inc (Arlington, VA)
Gates of Ballston (Arlington, VA)
Primary duties: Participate in the planning, development, implementation and delivery of an After School Program and Summer Youth Camp, including program curriculum and student education plans for elementary youth; participate in the planning, development, and delivery of a Teen Tutoring Program and Teen Camp for middle and high school youth; support community based non-profits and local government agencies to develop and foster an effective coordination of services for youth & adults in the housing community; collect and record statistical information on programs for funding & program assessments; maintain the community rooms, bulletin boards, and computer equipment; other related administrative duties.
- College degree in related field (preferably education or social work)
- 2 years of experience in providing educational or social services
- Experience working with children and youth
- Experience providing trauma-informed interventions
- Ability to provide a high quality of customer service
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with a diverse population of clients in terms of age, economic status, and cultural background
- Trauma-informed expertise preferred
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office; ability to work flexible hours (some evenings & weekends)
- Must have access to a vehicle for work assignments.
Full benefits package (medical, dental, retirement plan, FSA, commuter benefit, wellness incentives and more)
Level of Language Proficiency
English a must; Spanish preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume and pay requirements to HR at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax at 703-486-0653, for immediate consideration.