1530 Dekalb Ave.
ProGeorgia is the non-partisan civic engagement table in Georgia. Formally launched in June of 2012, we are a network of 31 501(c)3 organizations that have civic engagement as a core part of their mission. ProGeorgia is a permanent collective impact initiative focused on solving real problems for real people in Georgia, and bringing greater equity to our state. Through common sense collaboration and increasing political engagement, we work to create measurable positive change in our state. We work collectively to achieve shared goals, increase effectiveness, reduce duplication, and embrace a new way of doing our work that will result in greater impact. We are a member of the national State Voices network now active in over 22 states across the country.
ProGeorgia seeks a temporary, full time Quality Control Manager who has a passion for politics and social justice to join our team. This position is full time until November 30, 2018, with the possibility of an extension. The ideal candidate would have some experience with political campaigns or be a data-savvy, hard-worker with strong interpersonal skills. The Quality Control Manager will lead the team of QC staff in verifying the completeness, legibility, and accuracy of voter registration forms collected by ProGeorgia’s partners. The Quality Control Manager reports to the Data Director.
- Day to day management of the voter registration quality control staff and the quality control process
- Ensuring that Quality Control process is meeting timeline benchmarks
- Training ProGeorgia partners in voter registration quality control procedures
- Examining voter registration forms for completeness, legibility, and accuracy
- Making verification phone calls to new voters to track accuracy of information
- Managing tracking, storage, and dropoff of voter registration forms collected at naturalization ceremonies
- Other assignments as needed
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects concurrently and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, specifically including the ability to translate technical instructions into easy-to-follow language for non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational, time-management, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter; willing to work sometimes long, irregular hours and to travel as needed.
- Proficiency in Excel and a strong aptitude for data, spreadsheets, and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience conducting training on technical matters in a clear, engaging manner.
- 1-2 years experience in labor, political or community organizing and political campaigns a plus
Equal employment opportunity and having a diverse staff are fundamental principles at ProGeorgia, where employment and promotional opportunities are based upon individual capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established under law. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “QC Manager”.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required