Understood.org is expanding its reach, team and programming. To support our growth, we are searching for several new roles that will work together to drive marketing efforts and support our mission. We’re searching for a highly motivated, quick thinking associate who is not afraid to bring fresh ideas to the table.
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses an innate insight for seeking out both influencer and brand relationships through a digital-first lens.
- Exhibit strong understanding of influencer marketing, digital and social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches
- Assist in creation of evergreen influencer strategy as well as campaign specific marketing plans
- Identify, vet (and with Associate Director help) develop relationships with key bloggers and online influencers (new and existing) to build brand relevance
- Execute influencer marketing campaigns from proposal and discovery to management and reporting
- Establish contacts and develop a portfolio of both tactical and strategic relationships with key brands through affiliate and digital marketing initiatives
- Work with the social, creative, and PR teams to ensure programs are amplified and integrated into the social editorial calendar and manage their presence across our brand
- Demonstrate an interest and expertise in trends (social, digital, tech, cultural) and relative best practices across organic and branded content
- Demonstrate a collaborative, hard-working, team spirit
- A minimum of 3 years experience managing influencer and partnership campaigns for brands
- Extensive knowledge and experience across all social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent relationships with influencers of all levels, talent, managers, and agents
- Experience with booking talent for events and campaigns
- Experience creating win-win campaigns for brands
- Skilled in presenting to senior level stakeholders and large rooms of people
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Understood for All encourages individuals of all learning styles, ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds including those whose life experiences may include the challenge of access due to a disability to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to supporting this work.