218 Church Street
The Bilingual Receptionist/Case Assistant provides compassionate assistance to the underserved through reception coverage; including information, referral and follow up for clients, as needed. This position is also responsible for clerical support for the Dutchess office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone, greets visitors and directs inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Provides information and referral to clients and documents these interactions in the Outcomes database.
- Assists with gathering statistics and preparing reports related to Case Management, Immigration, Food Pantry, etc.
- Assists with calendaring for staff and space within the center
- Tracks and records all AFPs
- Assists with organizing and implementing the annual Adopt a Family program
Education and/or experience:
1. High School Graduate or GED with prior office experience, required.
Skills, Licenses, and/or competencies:
1. Bilingual English/Spanish, required.
2. Proven proficiency with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required