540 Orange Street
- Ability to get along with school employees, and be courteous and helpful with students and general public.
- Knowledge of requirements of maintaining school buildings in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Knowledge of modern cleaning methods including basic methods of cleaning and preserving floors, black boards, carpets, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment, tools, materials and supplies used in custodial work.
- Ability to learn custodial procedures, methods and schedules.
- Ability to maintain classrooms, offices and other school facilities in a clean, safe and secure condition.
- Ability to use common cleaning equipment and supplies safely and efficiently.
- Ability to move and arrange furniture and equipment for meetings and special events.
- Ability to observe and report safety hazards and need for maintenance and repair.
- Ability to perform minor maintenance and repair on furniture, equipment and facilities.
Job Summary: Perform cleaning duties in the building during morning shift and willing to be on call as needed.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Perform general cleaning functions such as vacuum, scrub, wax, buff and sweep floors which may include mixing various cleaning and maintenance chemicals.
- Performs minor repairs to chairs, desks, chair glides and other school equipment, furniture, etc.
- Distributes supplies for kitchen, office, teachers and departments.
- Is on call for emergencies.
- - Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.