*There are two positions available.
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Contracts Supervisor, you will process and track contracts from creation through final execution, including drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating with third parties, and finalizing agreements. You will act as a subject matter expert and resource to Alliance staff regarding contract processing policies and procedures. You will also assist the Contracts Unit leadership with contract program activities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Administrative Contracts Team negotiates, implements, and manages contracts that support Alliance business operations and ensures legal and regulatory compliance. We are a team of committed professionals who are passionate about the work we do. Our process is detail oriented, high volume and fast-paced. We work in a supportive, collegial environment that promotes professional growth and success, embraces challenges, celebrates accomplishments and is fun.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• Knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of contract negotiation
- Methods, tools and techniques associated with contract development, review, implementation and management
• Ability to:
- Independently negotiate contract provisions within the scope of assigned authority
- Prepare, proofread and edit contracts
- Understand, interpret and apply contract language, complex laws, legislative and regulatory directives, policies, standards, and guidelines
- Demonstrate strong analytical and research skills, identify and troubleshoot issues, identify alternative solutions, and make recommendations for action
- Assess risk and offer recommendations for mitigation
• Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Business or a related field or possession of a Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum of three years of experience processing contracts from creation through final execution, including drafting, reviewing, redlining, and negotiating with third parties; or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Ample Paid Time Off
• 11 Paid Holidays per year
• 401(a) Retirement Plan
• 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
• Robust Health and Wellness Program
• Fresh Fruit Delivery
• EV Charging Stations
• And many more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For a complete position description and to apply online, please visit our careers website at http://www.ccah-alliance.org/careers.html