Details: Based on experience
What It Means to Work Here:
When you join our team at SFUSD you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused organization that approaches public education as a social justice movement, requiring broad collaboration across an array of strategic partners. In 2014 SFUSD created an inspiring statement, Vision 2025, which captures our aspirations and vision for the future of public education in San Francisco. Alongside the District’s strategic plan, Transform Learning. Transform Lives. SFUSD is reimagining how public education will change over the next decade to meet the dynamic future of San Francisco. As a CORE district, SFUSD is also a leader in critical systems change for more comprehensive school accountability and innovations that help strengthen the instructional core, which is the foundation of our strategic plan and Vision 2025.
As a 1241 Human Capital Recruitment Analyst, you will report to the Director of Certificated Staffing and be a part of the Certificated Staffing Team within the Talent Acquisition and Staffing unit. You will play an integral role in achieving the mission and goals of SFUSD through supporting the execution of the teacher recruitment, selection and placement processes, and delivering excellent customer service to certificated candidates. The recruitment team will have a particular focus on increasing the number of teachers of color in the District, particularly in our hardest-to-staff schools. The Human Capital Recruitment and Staffing teams will be accountable for meeting recruitment goals throughout the school year related to building a larger pool of teacher candidates of color and ultimately increasing the rate of new teachers of color hired each year. This position offers the opportunity to have a profound impact on teacher quality and student achievement in San Francisco.
The Human Capital Recruitment Analyst will:
• Recruit outstanding school-site employees, with an emphasis on employees of color, (certificated staff) who are committed to SFUSD’s mission of social justice and equity and who are highly skilled in moving all of their students to high levels of academic growth.
• Lead and execute all components of the certificated year-round recruitment plan to build a robust pool of qualified applicants
• Execute high-touch candidate cultivation best practices throughout the recruitment, screening, selection, and onboarding processes
• Lead, along with Human Capital team members, annual events and opportunities for new hires to be welcomed to SFUSD and support them in connecting/fostering professional relationships across the district.
• Manage online Applicant Tracking System (SearchSoft) and provide technical support to candidates and administrators as needed. Support planning and transition to new enterprise, cloud-based HRIS system (SAP/SuccessFactors) with anticipated go-live date of January 2020.
• Respond to candidate inquiries and connect individuals to appropriate HR teams as needed.
• Provide principal and administrator professional development/training on recruitment and candidate cultivation best practices.
• Complete special projects as needed
The strongest candidates will have verifiable experience in a school district, educational non-profit or other K-12 setting, four years’ experience as a teacher within an urban setting; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience with San Francisco public schools or other urban school district(s), a high degree of cultural awarness and competency in cross cultural practice, excellent data analysis skills, a commitment to increasing the diversity and effectiveness of SFUSD's teacher workforce in order to increase student achievement, and a passionate belief in the mission of SFUSD are highly desirable. Excellent data analysis skills are a strong plus. Minimum qualification for this position is a Bachelor's degree.
Please visit the link to read more, and to submit a letter of interest, resume, letters of recommendation and any applicable credentials or licenses.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including dental and vision plans, a defined benefit pension plan, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account options and vacation time.
Minimum Education Required