Details: $17.50/hr (16 hours per week, 3 days a week)
160 State Street
The mission of SCS Noonan Scholars is to help high-achieving, low-income, underrepresented students get into and graduate from top colleges equipped to reach their full career potential. Through a two-part, six-year-long program, SCS Noonan Scholars provides students with college counseling and intensive academic preparation before college and a comprehensive set of academic, personal, social-emotional, financial, and career supports throughout college. This continuum of support directly addresses the unique barriers they face in entering and succeeding at selective colleges and in competitive careers.
The Office Manager will need to be an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats. The ideal candidate must be experienced in providing administrative and executive support, innovative in their approach to work, well organized, solutions oriented, and enjoy supporting a growing office of dynamic and diverse professionals.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day office administration of the Boston office. Supporting all levels of the organization, this highly responsible position will report to the Director of Operations.
The Office Manager is a part- time position working 16 hours per week, 3 days a week.
- Provide front office support to the Boston Office (phones, visitor greeting).
- Provide support to the Director of Operations for departmental projects.
- Assist program staff with administrative tasks.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance service calls, mailings, and supply ordering.
- Complete office errands as needed.
- Provide support to Executive Leadership staff; schedule meetings, maintain calendars, prepare expense reimbursements.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Maintain existing filing systems.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory control.
- Maintain kitchen- inventory and restocking of supplies, organizing, cleaning, and tidying of the area.
- 3-5 years office/administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages; proficient in MS Office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume through this link: https://scsnoonan.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10