Details: Compensation change with Salesforce Admin Certification
The Impact Coordinator will join Y2Y at an exciting inflection point. Based on two years of successful programming at Y2Y Harvard Square, we’ve crafted strategic priorities to continue learning while growing our impact. We are looking for someone to lead Y2Y’s data collection, using our salesforce instance, and program evaluation processes, and support shelter programming. Additionally, a substantial component of this role will be to support student leaders in each of these two areas. We are a small team with fluid responsibilities, and a good candidate should be willing to take on projects outside of the direct scope of this role, will be detail-oriented, and ready to learn quickly.
- Support Y2Y’s “pathways” programming, serving as a support to student leaders and a contact with external partners
- Implement outcomes from our theory of change process
- Facilitate organizational data analysis and maintain Y2Y’s data-driven, iterative organizational and programmatic approach
- Support Y2Y’s student leaders in areas of “Pathways” Programming and Data
- Work on special projects as they arise
- Support co-founders with the preparation of content for stakeholder engagement, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Serve as Y2Y's Salesforce Administrator which includes maintaining system configuration and managing Y2Y's custom-built "Shelter App" as well as fundraising systems (more details on salesforce specific responsibilities below)
Salesforce Specific Responsibilities
- Manage Salesforce user security settings - licenses, profiles, roles, and permissions
- Provide help desk support for Salesforce users, which include students, on issues including login issues, functionality, navigation, custom app, and analytics support
- Develop intuitive reports and dashboards to support analysis, program evaluation, and data quality monitoring
- Manage contracts and relationships with Salesforce, other technology vendors, and consultants
Required Position Qualifications
- Dedication to ensuring that all young adults have a safe place to rest, grow and lead
- Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively as well as very strong organization skills, orientation to detail, and sense of self-direction
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral formats
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with executive staff and board members and to build productive relationships with all donors and other organizational partners.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator within 30 days of start date
Preferred Position Qualifications
- 1+ years experience working with Salesforce at a non-profit or similar organization, preferably using NPSP version 3 (household account model)
- Aptitude for technology with demonstrated experience building Excel models or other "calculation-based" tools (pro formas, etc.)
- Experience building workflow rules, flows, and process builders in Salesforce
- Experience managing websites, third-party applications, and integrations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Program management experience
- Appreciation of student leadership and demonstrated commitment to public service
Start date: Immediately, with some flexibility
Location: Cambridge, MA
Y2Y Network offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered for this position:
- Résumé and Cover Letter should be in one PDF document (résumé without a cover letter will not be considered)
- Send combined Résumé and Cover Letter to Jorge Santana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include “Impact Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. We review applications on a rolling basis.