ACMH, a well-respected not-for-profit which promotes the wellness and recovery of persons with mental illness living in New York and is a leader in the provision of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, and supportive housing is seeking a Program Director.
- Ensures delivery of program services according to agency policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with applicable NYS OMH, NYC DMH and Medicaid regulations.
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and supervision of all program staff.
- Assures initial and continuing staff training, develops and oversees staffing schedule.
- Responsible for admission and discharge of clients.
- Responsible for coordinating/delivering safety and health programs to clients and staff.
- Promotes peer to peer services.
- Promotes other evidence-based practices including integrated & coordinated care, wellness self-management, integrated dual diagnosis treatment and medication review.
- Reviews and schedules case/utilization reviews, service plans, service plan reviews.
- Supervises case managers in their service planning and in collateral contacts with providers of medical and psychiatric care.
- Reviews charting to ensure compliance with NYSOMH and Medicaid documentation requirements.
- Facilitates weekly clinical meeting.
- Coordinates client committee activities, develops community resources, liaison with collateral providers.
- Ensures regular inspection and maintenance of all apartments.
- Works with landlords and realtors to identify prospective new apartments.
- Ensures timely submission of monthly billing related documentation and other reporting as required.
- Monitors rent arrears monthly and develops collections strategies with staff and supervisor.
- Reviews employee timesheets, monitors hours and vacation.
- Member of the Case Record Review Committee.
- Serves as a “Qualified Mental Health Staff Person”.
- Recommends measures to evaluate and improve the quality of program services.
- Is on-call for emergencies
- Duties as assigned by supervisor.
Master’s degree in the field of psychology or an analogous field. Significant experience in mental health residential settings. Understanding of evidence-based practices in rehabilitation and recovery. Solid supervisory experience. Licensed professional with knowledge of Medicaid billing preferred.
Email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Director, Human Resources and Information Management
Minimum Education Required