The Non-GMO Project is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator to help protect the integrity of the Project's Standard. The Non-GMO Project is a nonprofit organization committed to preserving and building sources of non-GMO products, educating consumers, and providing verified non-GMO choices. The Quality Assurance Coordinator will report to the Quality Manager in the Standards and Verification department. This position is part of a team responsible for continued development and implementation of assurance programming in the Product Verification Program.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be comfortable working in a mission-driven organization. Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented and enjoy working in small teams.
- Administer all elements of laboratory approval and annual re-approval including ensuring compliance with NGP laboratory requirements, on-boarding new NGP-approved laboratories and serving as the primary contact for day-to-day operations of the laboratory program
- Coordinate procurement and submission of surveillance samples for laboratory testing and track surveillance program expenses
- Periodically measure efficiency of training through audits of data, processes and products
- Aid in monitoring corrective action plan initiation, progress, resolution
- Utilize database systems to generate reports
- Assist in determining the adequacy of internal systems
- Contribute to team efforts as needed, including completion of clerical tasks
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience with business, quality assurance or technical writing
- Computer literate; experience with database systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and follow direction and to stay on task with multiple projects and shifting deadlines and priorities
- A warm, friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
Health, vision, dental, paid holidays, paid sick days and vacation, maternity and paternity leave
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.
The Non-GMO Project is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin.