Clinical Coordinator, Integrated Treatment Model
- Job posted by Sheltering Arms Children and Family Services, Inc.
Under the direction of the ARC Mental Health Administrator, two ITM Coordinators shall carry out tasks to facilitate the successful implementation, training and integration of the Integrated Treatment Model (ITM) throughout Sheltering Arms’ Juvenile Justice Close to Home facilities. Program coordination, program development, project management and training of staff are major responsibilities of the position. The ITM Coordinators work closely with the Assistant Vice President for ARC and the Director of Social Services to assure model fidelity and integration. The position requires availability for some evening hours and travel throughout NYC to residential sites.
- Assist in assessing the implementation of ITM within NSP and LSP sites.
- Maintain and assure smooth communication between Program and MST-FIT Aftercare Services.
- Participate in and lead training and efforts to develop Sheltering Arms’ expertise in ITM (DBT).
- Provide ongoing training of ITM to staff including initial ITM training, booster training and ongoing consultation.
- Maintain ongoing communication and report for weekly supervision with the ARC Mental Health Administrator.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of ITM in assigned milieus.
- Collect relevant data and ensure appropriate analysis and dissemination.
- Participate in weekly videoconferencing with ITM external consultants.
- Develop and train all Mental Health Therapists and Co-facilitators.
- Maintain ongoing communication with ARC senior leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- LMSW, LCSW or LMHC required.
- Administrative/supervisory experience, minimum 3 years required.
- Work experience/knowledge of Dialectical Behavior Therapy with Adolescents required.
- Knowledge and experience in child welfare, juvenile justice or other at-risk youth services required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and administrative skills required.
- Computer literacy required.
- Demonstrated experience in program/policy development and/or quality improvement preferred.
- Experience in the development and running of groups, preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Health care (medical, dental, and vision), paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plans and pension plan, tuition reimbursement, pretax commuter benefits, and more.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Minimum Education Required