This position is primarily responsible for security and safety related functions while involved in the safeguarding of the residents and residential facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains surveillance of property by conducting, and documenting, hourly (or more) checks of the facility, viewing monitoring cameras, ensuring client attendance, safety and well-being and safety of the facility
• Monitors points of access/egress
• Checks security of surrounding buildings
• Ensures doors are locked
• Conducts fire drills
• Directs evacuation of building in the event of a fire or other emergency.
• Contacts 911 immediately during an emergency that requires specialized assistance, and then immediately contacts supervisory staff.
• Enforces rules and regulations of the facility
• Assists counseling staff as necessary
• Reports any client and/or facility issues/needs for follow-up
1-year experience in the same or similar capacity
Must have computer skills
Employment type - Full time
How to apply
All applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Minimum Education Required