The Donor Database Assistant (DBA) provides support across the Development Division for varied data projects, data entry, and other assigned tasks. The DBA is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of gifts, acknowledgments, data hygiene, record maintenance, report generation, and ensuring the integrity of donor data in the CRM. This position is a member of the Data, Analytics and Operations team reporting to the Associate Director of Data Operations. To learn more about the National Trust, visit www.savingplaces.org
- Provide frontline support to the data and operations functions of Annual Giving, Major Gifts and Preservation Leadership Forum.
- Provide administrative support to Major Gifts, supporting high touch proposal hygiene and activities, maintaining the development correspondence inbox.
- Support the Development Events & NTC department regularly uploading attendance lists, correspondence, QC of appeal lists, ad hoc data entry.
- Process the daily gift file from Engage USA, ensuring that all gifts import correctly, troubleshooting any data or source code errors.
- Responsible for daily sync between ROI and Higher Logic, running and combining queries for the community and security group updates. Ensure all coding and profile updates for Forum records are reflected correctly in ROI.
- Assist with identifying and implementing data integrity measures, developing a routine data hygiene practice including: Record maintenance, initiating and updating coding, merging of duplicate records, standard imports and clean-up projects as assigned.
- Coordinate with Finance to batch and key all annual gifts relating to membership that come to HQ. Process member and donor credit card payments received at HQ, batch and key to update member and donor records. Batch and key credit card payments processed by the NTHP customer service call center to update member and donor records. Scan and store source documentation appropriately.
- Support the membership reconciliation process.
- Assist with gift Membership program administration.
- Monitor daily gift reports to ensure the system is generating correctly, running a regular quality control of the data.
- Coordinate and execute weekly acknowledgement files for fulfillment by vendor.
- Assist with weekly high dollar acknowledgements for signature and in-house mailing.
- Respond to requests for membership list exchange with external organizations.
- Support CRM configuration audits, making system changes as directed.
- At least 1-2 years of related experience in a nonprofit fundraising setting preferred, particularly in a matrixed and geographically dispersed non-profit.
- Experience working in fundraising CRM systems, preferably ROI Solutions.
- Working knowledge of moves management and general fundraising principles.
- Basic project-management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, including issue identification and prioritization. Ability to achieve results with moderate supervision.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to understand and gather correct query and or reporting criteria from stakeholders requests.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
- Proven ability to collaborate across departments to implement processes and achieve results. Track record of building and maintaining productive relationships with key internal stakeholders. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to a high volume of ongoing requests in a timely fashion. Strong organizational skills required.
- When working in the office, public contact and ability to work successfully in close proximity to others required. When working off site, ability work effectively in a remote environment, maintaining productivity and communications to meet deadlines and goals, is required.
- Ability to continually develop skills related to use of rapidly changing technology and communications best practices.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Regular and reliable attendance required, whether in person or remotely.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated success in working with culturally diverse colleagues.
PAY & BENEFITS
This is a full time, exempt-level position, eligible for full benefits, including affordable health, dental, vision and life insurance, retirement plan contributions, and 3.5 weeks of paid vacation, plus sick time and holidays.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this and other positions at our DC headquarters are projected to continue working primarily remotely through at least August 2021.
Hiring range: $22.00 - 25.00/hour (approximately $40-45,000/year annualized)