District of Columbia
The Systems Analyst (Financial) maintains financial systems infrastructure in compliance within IIE’s business processes and best practices.
- Administers PeopleSoft, General Ledger, A/P and other related systems security activities such as assigning user access rights, creating roles, and updating user profiles. Reviews security roles for conformity with Delegation of Authority, separation of duties (SOD), and other applicable requirements, resolving discrepancies as needed.
- Responds to financial systems security-related internal audit requests; supports other audit-related activities.
- Implements IIE’s credit card management process, including reviewing and processing credit card applications, administering the credit card security module, and promoting compliance with IIE policies. Coordinates with stakeholders to identify and resolve credit card related issues.
- Responsible for administering IIE’s USG compliance solution, satisfying screening requirements applicable to IIE’s vendors/suppliers.
- Supports the financial systems support team for ad hoc and ongoing initiatives.
- Analyzes and maintains system security data integrity. Develops and updates documentation of processes and procedures.
- Reviews and processes Delegation of Authority applications; identifies and resolves potential issues.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires an Associate's degree in order to apply subject matter of a specialized technical discipline.
- Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior systems support and/or accounting experience.
- Experience training, writing procedures and documentation strongly preferred.
- Experience in a customer support role preferred, strong communications and correspondence skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Prior systems reporting experience preferred.
- Technology savvy; strong conceptual understanding of databases and data exchange issues; ability to synthesize multiple internal/external systems into a single larger process flow.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Minimum Education Required