Details: £34,198 per annum
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Policy and Advocacy Manager to join our team in London, UK.
The Policy and Advocacy Manager leads on organisational advocacy from a global perspective, including the delivery of advocacy projects and activities to support Malaria Consortium’s international profile. The role works with senior management to develop and maintain the organisation’s position and its issues in the UK, Europe and globally.
The Policy and Advocacy Manager develops innovative and creative advocacy campaigns, driving core elements of our external positioning in support of the organisation’s strategic objectives. He/she is responsible for representing the organisation in both formal and ad hoc advocacy networks and groups, and with parliamentarians, policy makers and other key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Masters in Development Studies, Social Policy, Development Economics or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in a similar advocacy role
- Excellent knowledge of international development and development policy frameworks, such as aid effectiveness mechanisms, SDG frameworks, etc.
- Extensive experience of working in networks and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of UK Parliamentary system and policy development and influencing processes
- Strong knowledge of major trends and current issues in global health and policy in an international development context
- Strong knowledge of major bilateral and multilateral donors and their funding interests/priorities
- Strong experience of event organisation and management
- Strong experience of managing and monitoring donor relations
- Strong experience of monitoring and evaluating advocacy activities for impact
- Good understanding of social media for outreach
**All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply - candidates must have the right to work in the UK