World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Associate Specialist, Grants Administration and Compliance. Under the direction of and in consultation with the Director and in accordance with WWF compliance processes and procedures, manages Agreement information and facilitates compliance monitoring of Government funding Agreements using a comprehensive web-based database. Assists in tracking and monitoring contractual requirements to facilitate sound contractual compliance with Agreement terms and conditions for Agreements managed by headquarters.
- Enters all contractual requirements of the Agreements funded by Government, Network, and Colleague Organizations in a web-based database system.
- Assists in monitoring compliance requirements; develops the agreement implementation plans (AIPs) for these projects and disseminates to Program staff.
- Provides assistance and guidance to Country Office staff to ensure accurate and comprehensive database maintenance for Agreements funded by Government, Network, and Colleague Organizations that are managed by the Country Offices.
- Ensures Government compliance information is well-organized, deadlines are met, and problems or inconsistencies are raised and addressed.
- Conducts timely monthly reporting of all USG-funded Subaward information into the Federal Subaward Reporting System (FSRS).
- Facilitates internal review and proper submission of final (signed) Agreement and Amendment documents to government agencies and other donors as applicable.
- Drafts signing authorities for new agreements and amendments for Country Office staff.
- Maintains the Network Development and Compliance intranet site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree plus two to four years professional experience, or an advanced degree with two plus years experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software systems, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential.
- Knowledge of USG Regulations (2 CFR 200) and grants management principles helpful.
- Ability to accurately maintain a complex database.
- Initiative, ability to prioritize and complete work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22019
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/wymM84SGVMGbhdMLCa6Dw" />