Details: $11/hour to $13.50/hour depending on experience
7310 Esquire Court
ON OUR OWN OF MARYLAND
Part-time, 3 days/24 hours/week employment, with potential to become a full-time position, within a statewide behavioral health (mental health/substance use) consumer advocacy and education organization. Excellent communication, writing and office skills necessary. Must have good computer skills, including accurate and efficient typing and considerable experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel, etc. Former office experience preferred. Must have car. Current or former recipients of mental health and/or substance use services preferred and are encouraged to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs computer word-processing, files, types, makes copies as needed.
2. Provides administrative support for entire office. Helps with ordering supplies, packet preparation for workshops/trainings/conferences, meeting preparation, compiles conference/workshop evaluation summaries, etc.
3. Serves as receptionist, answers and screens telephone calls, records and transmits messages; provides information and referral to callers, assists with questions/information and with keeping the office clean and organized.
4. Handles incoming mail, updates mailing lists on a regular basis, corresponds with new members, provides information relating to consumer advocacy issues, and handles requests for information materials.
5. Provides administrative & research support to the Executive Director,
Board of Directors and other office projects.
6. Handles incoming receipts, logs checks, etc.
7. Maintains database of registrations for conferences and workshops.
8. Performs other duties as requested within the general scope of this position.
This is an entry level position - salary $11 to $13.50 per hour depending on experience and office skills, etc. Holidays, vacation and sick leave provided, but no health benefits.
Send resume and detailed cover letter to:
On Our Own of Maryland
7310 Esquire Court, Mailbox 14
Elkridge, MD 21075
Part time--no health insurance
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Include cover letter and resume