Deputy Chief Housing Officer
The Deputy Chief Housing Officer (DCHO) is a succession planning position for Chief Housing Officer (CHO). In coordination with the CHO, the DCHO leads and manages staff and operations of YWCA Delaware’s housing and support service programs for Home-Life Management Center. The DCHO works with senior level staff to ensure the provision of quality client services, responsible fiscal management and to position the agency positively in the larger community. Position reports day-to-day to the Chief Housing Officer and works closely under the strategic direction of the Chief Executive Officer.
Priority Objectives include:
· Oversight and responsibility for quality case management that results in positive client outcomes, coordinated client services across all agency programs and achieves organizational goals and programmatic commitments to partners/funders.
· Oversight of successful client intake, program orientation, readiness of housing and facilities
· Administrative – Oversee client data management and reporting systems, Coordinate with finance and grants team to ensure grant reporting needs are met.
· Staff leadership and development – Supervision of case managers
· Identify, develop and manage external relationships to support program achievement
· Ensure delivery of on-site enrichment, economic empowerment, wellness and therapeutic activities for residential clients.
· Licensed clinical social worker or equivalent experience (case management experience required)
· At least five years’ experience in a social service management role, including staff supervision and fiscal responsibility
· Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field required, master’s degree preferred
· Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CMIS, Team Builder
Candidates must accept and implement the YWCA mission to empower women, eliminate racism and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt. We offer a comprehensive benefits package
Qualified candidates should use this link to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/491594/YWCA-Delaware/Deputy-Chief-Housing-Officer
YWCA Delaware is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusivity and encourage qualified candidates from all cultures and communities to apply.
YWCA Delaware is a leading advocate for women by providing housing, violence prevention and sexual assault crisis services, financial empowerment, racial justice and youth programming. We empower women politically, financially and socially while fostering the confidence and can-do attitude needed to eliminate barriers and overcome life’s obstacles. We are a statewide organization headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. Annually we serve approximately 6,700 participants within our comprehensive programs. Our mission is to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families and strengthen communities.
No phone calls please
Deputy Chief Housing Officer
The Deputy Chief Housing Officer (DCHO) is a succession planning position for Chief Housing Officer (CHO). In coordination with the CHO, the DCHO leads and manages staff and operations of YWCA Delaware’s housing…