810 W Badger Road
Full-year AmeriCorps positions, August 20, 2018 – August 2, 2019
As a full-year AmeriCorps member with the Schools of Hope Project you would be serving as both a literacy tutor as well as a tutor coordinator at a local elementary school. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the academic success of the community's children while developing and using your community building, education and project management skills. These positions require a commitment of the entire term of service.
What does the position pay?
Full-year members are paid a total of $13,732 for their year of service; paid every two weeks
What benefits will I receive?
In addition to your living allowance, AmeriCorps positions provide the following benefits:
· Members are eligible to receive a $5,920.00 education award upon completion of one year of service
· Health insurance (will NOT cover family members)
· Reimbursement for child care expenses (must meet eligibility requirements)
What requirements are there to be an AmeriCorps member?
· must be 18 years or older
· must be U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status
· ability to pass a National Service Criminal History Check
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Visit our website for additional information and to apply! www.schoolsofhope.org
Questions? Please contact: