5400 North St. Louis Avenue
WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (classical music radio) are seeking a full-time Director of Marketing who will develop and manage marketing plans and strategies to increase audience and awareness for the organization. This fast-paced and outcomes-driven position will identify target audience(s), allocate budget, and evaluate and execute marketing calendar. In collaboration with SVP, the Marketing Director will provide strategic direction for media plan, manage all aspects of internal and external creative development, and manage relationship with agencies. Develop metrics and KPIs and continually evaluate success and make recommendations for optimization.
· Develop and execute proactive and strategic marketing plans across paid, earned (in partnership with PR/Communications lead) and owned channels to increase audience, brand recognition, loyalty, engagement and awareness for WTTW and WFMT.
· Manage internal and agency creative development: create and present all briefs, develop and adhere to marketing calendar, manage approvals for all internal and external stakeholders, serve as day-to-day liaison.
· Identify, create, and manage new strategic partnerships that can be leveraged for audience growth and brand awareness.
· Lead audience analysis; use data to analyze efficacy of marketing, advertising and promotions; make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
· Create and evaluate metrics and develop dashboards for audience growth monitoring; measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and demonstrate program success.
· Help create and document policies, guidelines, and procedures for organizational brand protocols; ensure brand vision is understood and clearly communicated at all levels of the organization.
· Collaborate with internal creative and communications staff to ensure brand and messaging integrity across platforms and across organization.
· Assist in coordination of selected events and other assigned duties.
· Excellent persuasive written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to write marketing briefs and presentations
· Experience creating visibility plans that integrate with and leverage organizational marketing and communications strategies
· Tactical understanding of all media platforms, and experience integrating varied marketing channels into strategy
· Expert familiarity with digital advertising and social media with a track record of making data-driven decisions
· Ability to work independently, proactively, persistently, and in a fast-paced manner; ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, and collaborative
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy; excellent organizational and planning skills
EXPERIENCE: 5 years marketing experience required.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply directly on our website: https://interactive.wttw.com/about/employment