Details: Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Associate, Operations will play a key role in establishing maximum operational effectiveness for Robin Hood’s operations. The Associate will provide exceptional customer service and create a stellar first impression for visitors and callers to Robin Hood. The Associate is responsible for ensuring that Robin Hood staff will have the optimal work environment required for high performance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Day to day responsibility for conferencing, including being the point person for conference room scheduling and logistics. Maintain and manage conference schedules and execute all logistics, including furniture placement, AV, and catering needs. Partner with Technology, when necessary, for conferences that are at third-party venues.
· Greet and welcome all callers and guests in an approachable, friendly and professional manner.
· Assist with maintaining our office environment, ensuring that space is well-organized, clutter-free and clean.
· Partner with Associate Manager, Operations to prioritize, schedule and supervise regular office maintenance and special repair work.
· Provide coverage at the front desk as needed. Ensure the process runs smoothly. Vacations and special periods require double or substitution coverage.
· Process mail in a timely and efficient way, including sorting and delivering mail, logging all UPS, FedEx and messenger deliveries.
· Maintain comprehensive supplies inventory. Order and re-stock kitchen supplies, office supplies, business cards and stationary.
· Assist Associate Manager, Operations in desk configuration for new and departing employees.
· Serve as primary liaison with events team to develop and execute plans for all in-house special events and supporting staff as needs arise.
· Take on special projects as assigned.
· Commitment to Robin Hood’s poverty-fighting mission.
· Minimum 2 years of successful work experience in a front office setting or in an operations position.
· Exemplifies strong, friendly and professional customer service. Readily builds effective partnerships with others.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to both complete day-to-day responsibilities and make progress on longer term projects.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
· Flexibility in shift coverage and occasional weekend support.
· Attention to detail and able to recognize when something needs to be cleaned, fixed or replaced.
· Proactive in keeping the office in optimal working condition.
Robin Hood has excellent benefits and offers many amazing perks.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website (www.robinhood.org) to complete our online application.
Robin Hood is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from diverse cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.