Position Title: Mental Health Services Coordinator
Department: Wellness Program
Job Type: Full- time
- Provides coordination of all mental healthcare services in the Wellness Program including oversight of internal/external referrals, universal screening and clinical case coordination within the program.
- Provides individual and group therapy to adult clients and coordinates the adult psychiatry program.
- Conducts forensic psychological assessments for asylum-seekers.
- Serves as the field supervisor for all academic interns in the Wellness Program.
- Facilitates client psychoeducation sessions.
- Serves as a resource to RefugeeOne staff and external stakeholders; provides information on navigating mainstream mental health services.
- Experienced clinician in providing individual and group therapy, particularly to adult clients.
- Experience in program coordination, supervision and medical case management.
- Deep knowledge of medical and mental healthcare services in the Chicago area.
- Proficient in Psychological First Aid and de-escalation strategies, and able provide crisis intervention with high-risk clients.
- Proficiency in navigating data systems including HIPAA-compliant data management platforms, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop and follow through with practical solutions.
· Excellent organizational, networking and communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Master’s degree in a clinical program required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) designation required
- Experience in program management and supervising interns in social service settings required.
· Must have valid driver’s license and use of a car.
Salary: Commensurate with credentials and experience. Excellent benefits package.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Jan Douglas at email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE