Executive Directors for ICRI Operated Corporate and University Based Early Childhood Programs
- Job posted by International Child Resource Institute (ICRI)
Job Title: Executive Directors for ICRI Operated Corporate and University Based Early Childhood Programs
Organization: International Child Resource Institute (ICRI)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, including Silicon Valley
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
Compensation: Highly Competitive
About ICRI: The International Child Resource Institute (ICRI), one of the preeminent organizations in the world working on early childhood development and education, is looking for a few outstanding people. Founded in 1981, ICRI continues to grow in our home territory of the San Francisco Bay Area. We are seeking top Early Childhood experts to lead preschool, infant/toddler and before/after school centers at major corporations, renowned universities, and at our own model early childhood programs in the San Francisco Bay Area. With this posting, we are particularly looking for leaders for our Palo Alto/Peninsula programs and at our own operated programs in the East Bay.
Qualifications: You are a lifelong learner who lives, breathes, and revels in work with children and families. You have probably carried out some of your own research in this area, but more importantly, are an "outside the box" thinker, an enthusiastic team-building leader, and one who turns challenges into opportunities every day. The ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or MA in Early Childhood Education or related fields
- 5+ years experience working with programs serving infants/toddler, preschool and/or before/after school.
- Deep knowledge of early childhood education, child development, and Emergent curriculum
- Can carry out onboarding of teachers and enrollment of families and children into our programs
- Maintain center or program budgets
- Ability to identify and hire prospective staff
- Good record-keeper
- Commitment to promoting the mission and values of ICRI
- A positive attitude, flexibility and enthusiasm for early education and learning
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with corporate leaders, university presidents and entry-level early childhood educators with the same respect, warmth and support
Working at ICRI: As a leader in our field you will become part of the ICRI family, now having worked in more than 65 countries on early childhood education, maternal and child health, young women and girls and community development programs. We will provide a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, vision and dental insurance. In addition there is an opportunity to participate in a 403(b) retirement program with a matching plan and a potential for relocation reimbursement and housing allowance
How to Apply: To apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org cover letter to us with "Executive Director” in the subject line. Thank you for expressing interest in joining our team. You can learn more about us at www.icrichild.org.
About International Child Resource Institute (ICRI): ICRI is an international nonprofit organization that works to improve the lives of children and families around the world. Since its founding in 1981, ICRI has focused on early childhood care and education, children’s rights, empowerment of women and girls, maternal and child health, and grassroots community development. ICRI has developed and/or operated over 400 programs in over 50 countries, all with the goal of empowering the village to raise the child. To learn more about ICRI please visit www.icrichild.org.
Minimum Education Required