Full Time Temporary Contract
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) is seeking a Florida Assistant State Director to help with our Florida Arizona outreach, building and maintaining partnerships with faculty, staff, administrators and students at the state’s major two-year and four-year colleges and universities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to foster strong relationships and stay organized while working on long-term projects. They’ll be committed to developing new ideas and promoting CEEP’s established models of engagement, while working with administrators, faculty and staff, plus student leaders and allied organizations, to engage the campuses in the state.
CEEP is a nonpartisan organization and candidates need to be committed to engaging all students on the campuses they reach out to.
This is a remote, contracted engagement with hourly compensation. We are looking for candidates located in Central or Northern Florida, with the ability to work roughly 20 hours a week from now through the end of November.
The State Director reports to Florida Director Monica Matteo-Salinas and will:
● Work with Monica to engage Central and Northern Florida colleges and universities in CEEP's approaches.
● Help recruit, manage and coordinate campus contacts and any stipended student Fellows.
● Learn your state’s voter registration, absentee and early voting rules and train others.
● Participate in weekly phone or Skype check-ins with Monica or CEEP senior staff.
● Help your institutions track progress, like the number of students registered.
● Submit timely project reports.
● You’ll work primarily by phone and email, but will also travel to make site visits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume and three references to CEEP Florida Director Monica Matteo-Salinas at email@example.com. People of color, women, and LGBTQ persons are strongly encouraged to apply. Professional and monetary increases will be based on success of required tasks.