Full Time Temporary
Details: This position is hourly $12-15 per hour depending upon experience.
587 Pleasant Street
P.O. Box 527
TFS is seeking someone who understands the transformative impact that image plays on developing a person’s self-esteem. The individual should be motivated and passionate about making a difference in the lives of those in transition. The position reports directly to the Executive Director and is grant funded.
· Salary: $12-$15/hour (depending upon experience)
· Non-Exempt Part-time: 10-15 hours/week
· Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
· Language: English or English Speaking
· No benefits
Candidates must have superior customer service skills, demonstrate good interpersonal skills, be proactive and interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds. The candidate must be able to work independently, be proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and have a basic understanding of social media.
- Assist clients in preparing for interviews
- Ensure the overall appearance of the Women & Men’s Career Closets
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Client file maintenance and data entry
- Assist with inventory management and monthly intake days
- Communicate with Referral Partners
- Assist with bulk mailings
- Maintain Referral Partner List
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
No calls will be excepted. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume by email.