43-31 39th Street
- Assist with creating No-Show reports
- Conducts home care worker verification of attendance
- Confirm worker’s replacement with client
- Overtime Monitoring
- Provide weekly OT reports to Assistant Executive Director on OT utilization
- Responsible for working with HCC on reducing OT schedules
- Maintains home care worker availability list
- Sleep-in verification and training of workers. Ensuring worker is adhering to all FLSA regulation
- Responsible for tracking all compensable time spent by home care worker travelling between case assignment (intra-travel)
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities.
- Assists in payroll procedures and duty sheet research and processing as needed.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent, AA degree or experience in home care or human services preferred
- Must be organized, through and detail-oriented, with ability to work well with people in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal, written skills and keyboard skills, computer knowledge a plus
Office setting. Infrequent field visits with potential exposure to client illnesses. Evening, weekend, and holiday work required as needed.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply:
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Indicate "Home Care Verification Specialist"- Your Name" in the subject line. EOE