Renewal Care seeks to hire a Program Coordinator to join our growing Chicagoland team. In this cross-functional role, the Program Coordinator will support senior management by liaising with different departments, including Client Services, Human Resources, and General Administration. This is a unique opportunity to develop a broad-based operations skill set while enhancing the lives of older adults and people with disabilities.
* Facilitate matching between clients and companions (Care Partners) with shared interests.
* Coordinate Care Partner schedules.
* Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for Care Partners, Clients, and their loved ones.
* Identify additional community resources, programs and activities that support each Client’s holistic well-being.
* Plan and execute special events in the community.
* Conduct first-round interviews of prospective Care Partners.
* Support Care Partner hiring, onboarding, and continued training and development.
* Maintain employee files, ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.
* Provide administrative support to senior management.
* Assist with additional projects as necessary.
*Support coordination of client services
*Participate in on-call schedule
* Bachelor's degree.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in general administration, human resources, or client services, ideally in a health or human services context.
* Passion for holistic, person-centered care; familiarity with Alzheimer’s & dementia care a plus.
* Professionalism, compassion, and integrity.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Organized and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
Competitive salary & benefits, including paid vacation, health care, and 401K with matching contributions.
About the Organization
With operations in New York, Chicago, and Minneapolis, Renewal Care provides long-term care services to seniors, people living with chronic health challenges, and their families Our organization specializes in delivering holistic care to individuals with cognitive impairment and progressive memory loss. We also have a special commitment to providing culturally competent care to the LGBT community.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://easyapply.co/job/program-coordinator-27?rcid=idealist
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply with resume and cover. Thank you.