- Conduct routine home visits to families’ place of residence and school visits as necessary.
- Accompany clients to appointments etc; Family Court, doctor’s appointments substance abuse treatment facilities, PA offices obtain school reports and other systems as needed.
- Assists in referral and advocacy services for families and monitors those services.
- Assist families in home management
- Participates in case coordination and case conferencing activities.
- Maintains all contractually required records, including progress notes, FASP, and statistics.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Associate Degree or High School Diploma with 2+ years experience working in Child Welfare
- Experience working with families in crisis
- Knowledge of Child Welfare System substance abuse and mental health a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bilingual a must
Minimum Education Required