1130 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Politics in the United States has always been rough and tumble, but lately it has taken a more frightening turn. These days, it seems we talk past rather than to one another. Reason and persuasion – the pillars of our liberal democracy – are being replaced by anger and intimidation. But there is an organization that believes what unites us as Americans is still stronger than that which divides us. We are No Labels, and we are looking for the nation’s most talented and dedicated people to join our team.
No Labels seeks a Communications Manager to join a busy digital team. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, ability to handle multiple projects, strong oral and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail. This person is a problem solver who consistently exercises excellent judgment and works well independently. This position reports directly to a vice president and interacts with the CEO and other senior staff.
Primary focus will be to promote No Labels and manage the outreach on digital platforms, traditional media, to citizens and on Capitol Hill.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and book the weekly No Labels Radio Show on Sirius XM
- Working on the New Hampshire Field Team
- Managing the Digital departments goals with our Senior Team
- Organizing Press coffees and lunches for No Labels Surrogates
- Managing Hill outreach for the Speaker Project, Happy Hours, and Bicameral Meetings
- Managing the digital projects for the summer interns
- Manage press lists and database upkeep
- Work on special projects and other duties as required in helping to promote the Digital Department’s success
The position works not only with the communications team but members of the senior staff. Position reports directly to the Vice President in charge of Communications.
- 2-4 years post College Degree experience
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail critical
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and sound judgment at all times
- Highly trustworthy and able to use discretion
- Politically astute with knowledge of the legislative and executive branches
No Labels is a national movement that represents a broad coalition of Democrats, Republicans and independent citizens dedicated to a new politics of problem solving. We communicate on all social platforms to our community and are best in class when compared to other large national advocacy groups. We inspired the formation of the House Problem Solvers Caucus and work tirelessly to promote bipartisanship within its ranks
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For consideration, please email a cover letter, resume, brief work samples, and professional references to email@example.com. No phone calls or office stop by please.