One South Broadway
About the Residential Education & Treatment Center (RETC)
Situated on a bluff overlooking the scenic Hudson River in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, the Graham School serves over 300 at-risk day and residential students from the New York City metropolitan area. One of its unique areas of emphasis is on the development of a therapeutic pro-social/pro-self-milieu. On campus, all the forces of daily living, youth development, education, medical and clinical services are allied in a fully integrated circle of support.
About the Position
Graham Windham is seeking a Licensed Clinician who will be primarily responsible for maintaining and delivering a high standard of mental health services. These services will include, but not be limited to assessing client disorders and using an eclectic approach of engagement and service delivery. The Clinician will work in our Graham Windham Campus located in Westchester, primarily with children and adolescents.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct intake assessments
- Provide individual & family therapy and crisis intervention
- Ability to learn and utilize the evidence based model of case planning Solution Based Casework and treatment Collaborative Problem Solving
- Complete progress notes and other written documentation in accordance with program and regulatory guidelines
- Conducts some off-site services as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- LCSW, LMSW, LMHC or LMFT with minimum 2 years’ experience in child adolescent mental health treatment
- Knowledge of trauma work, evidence based treatments, and child welfare
- Valid NY state driver’s license.
An applicant for employment will not be hired if his or her driving record reflects any of the following infractions; some examples include but are not limited to:
- Suspended, revoked or otherwise invalid license
- Reckless , high risk or otherwise unsafe driving behavior within the past 3 years
- 6 or more points on license
Full-time position; salary commensurate with experience. Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please click URL to complete the application process.