Details: The salary will commensurate with experience and a benefits package.
9a Hamilton Place
CP is seeking a Program Coordinator to lead and deliver programming focused on social-emotional learning, leadership and workforce development, and cultural identity exploration into CP’s community events, projects, and activities. S/he will implement and oversee CP’s 10-month curriculum on a weekly basis at our two school partners, Cathedral High School and KIPP Academy Lynn Collegiate for cohorts of 20-30 young women. They will also deliver programming for 4-5 Community Based events in Boston and 4-5 events at Lawrence High School for 30-40 young women.
CP holds high expectations for our youth, and in order to reach their full potential we require our Program Coordinator to be a strong role model and community leader. Ideal candidates will be passionate to work with youth, dedicated to Chica Project’s mission, have strong work ethic, and strong organizational skills combined with attention to details.
- Implement programming and facilitating at Cathedral High School, Kipp Academy Collegiate of Lynn, Lawrence High School and our Community-Based Programming
- Communication with school administrators, coordinating logistics for programming, and tracking youth's attendance and progress
- Photo document each session and maintain the photo drive with the support of the Communications and Marketing intern
- Update, organize, and maintain metrics paper work for participants such as administer pre, mid, and post surveys to participants
- Expected to manage 2-3 interns
- Expected to support mentors with logistics
- Must share a passion for Chica Project’s values and vision
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences or related fields
- 1-2 years of facilitation experience
- Has access to a car and valid driver’s license to travel to school sites
- Flexible to working nights and weekends when needed
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills combined with attention to details
- Willing to commitment more than one year
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Diversity and Inclusion training/experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Weebly, Constant Contact, Canva and other open source programs
Check out www.chicaproject.org/careers--internships.html for more opportunities.
Individuals will be hired on a temporary basis. After the initial six months of employment, they will have a performance review, and upon a successful review they may be brought on as a permanent employee with benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: "I am your new team member!"