The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: LeanIn.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We’re looking for a talented marketer to lead integrated marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and growth of our programs and global community. In this role, you will lead the planning, execution, optimization, and reporting of our go-to-market plans and ongoing marketing strategies to both B2C and B2B audiences.
If you're a savvy digital marketer with a track record of leading cross-functional teams to develop holistic, high-impact marketing initiatives and a passion for advancing women and fostering diversity and inclusion, we’d love to talk with you.
Due to COVID-19, our team is working remotely on PDT hours through September 2021. Beyond that, this full-time position will be based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA, and reports to our VP of Marketing.
- Lead go-to-market and digital marketing initiatives that span across web, email, social, paid, earned media, programs, and partnerships to effectively reach and engage new and existing audiences at scale
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (including partnerships, programs, communications) and channel leads (content marketing, web, creative) to develop and execute cohesive marketing efforts
- Write and edit compelling, differentiated, and inclusive B2C and B2B messaging
- Oversee and contribute to the development of web pages, email campaigns, blogs, videos, webinars, and more
- Ideate, test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage new audiences
- Oversee paid social to reach and engage new audiences, working closely with our growth marketing lead
- Distill data to inform marketing campaigns, set marketing goals, and evaluate marketing effectiveness to guide ongoing optimizations and learnings
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Understanding of women’s issues and intersectionality and passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of leading and executing high-impact, cross-functional digital marketing initiatives targeting business and consumer audiences
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills with the ability to write succinct briefs, inclusive messaging, web/email/ad copy, etc.
- Experience inspiring creative thinking and leading cross-functional teams to successful outcomes
- Excellent project management skills – and ability to coach others
- Experience with web, social, and email metrics and analytics tools; ability to translate data and insights into strategy decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with senior executives
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and a thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.