Details: Part Time - minimum 24 hours per week; Salary listed based on FTE
2414 SW Andover Street
Successfully implement support services specifically in the areas of financial operations and product fulfillment.
Areas of Accountability:
- Provide administrative support including acting as a receptionist responding to customer phone calls, mail, and emails.
- Provide financial operational functions.
- Administer the fulfillment of inquires and sales of FaithTrust Institute’s educational DVDs and print products.
Organizational Administration and Finance Support
- Professionally represent the organization by greeting visitors and constituents, as well as providing information and dealing effectively with internal and external contacts using discreet judgment and poise.
- Provide effective daily administrative support including composing and processing correspondence; responding to mail, email (including the Development Mailbox and the Orders Mailbox) and phone calls promptly.
- Provide effective daily financial and bookkeeping support, including posting invoices, deposits, preparing check requests and printing checks.
- Maintain orderly financial files with prompt filing of records/backup.
- Process training and educational materials sales payments as well as donations.
Fulfillment of inquires and sales of Educational Resources
- Respond to customer inquiries and product sales by administering fulfillment activities to provide a high quality and thorough customer service experience.
- Track inventory, including ordering, stocking and reporting.
- Promptly and accurately, respond to customer requests by returning inquiries and executing order fulfillment & shipping functions.
- Ensure accurate client record information, data and reporting.
- Track and maintain supply of packing materials for shipping and freight.
- Coordinate mailings with freight vendors. Maintain positive relationship with vendors.
- Send receipts and /or thank-you letters to customers and donors in a timely manner.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- One-two years of marketing, customer service and/or sales experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks required.
- Ability and aptitude with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Excellent phone manner.
- Strong aptitude and quick learner in basic web and database transaction processing. (Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus).
- Ability to lift, move and carry 40 pounds without assistance.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals of diverse social, economic, and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working in a multicultural, multifaith setting. Preferred experience working with religious organizations and knowledge of sexual and domestic violence issues.
vacation, holiday and sick day pay; healthcare stipend
Minimum Education Required