Walker Therapeutic & Educational Programs seeks an Advancement Associate to work in the Needham office. The Advancement Associate maintains systems related to fundraising and database management including gift processing, data entry, and financial reporting. This position will work closely with Finance and other Administration teams to ensure financial reconciliation, gift acknowledgements, and systems compliance are in accordance with established procedures. The Advancement Associate will utilize data analytics, generate comprehensive reports, and manage initiatives to support ongoing strategic fundraising efforts as well as ensure quality and consistency within department practices. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a fundraising/development office. Experience with Raiser's Edge required. The position requires occasional evenings and weekends.
1. Process all donations and ensure gifts are acknowledged in a timely manner.
2. Write, produce, and send dynamic acknowledgment letters consistent with department procedures.
3. Perform all Raiser’s Edge database maintenance including data entry, gift processing, reporting, and record maintenance.
4. Oversee database management ensuring consistency within records, streamlining reporting processes, documenting protocols and processes, and training other department members as needed.
5. Maintain data integrity through system review to ensure records, reports, queries, and exports are consistent and up-to-date, and further develop strategies to utilize best record-keeping practices.
6. Perform system queries and exports including mailing lists, donor reports, and analytical reports on a regular basis.
7. Produce monthly and yearly reconciliation reports as well as annual audit reports and submit to the Finance department with an extremely high degree of accuracy.
8. Maintain fundraising website pages, online forms, and all third-party giving and gift processing platforms including credit card processors, crowdfunding pages, and donation portals.
9. Work closely with the Performance Improvement department to ensure third-party applications including online forms, giving and event platforms are compliant with agency information security requirements.
10. Manage the Advancement department calendar to track initiatives and projects.
11. Participate in all fundraising events, as assigned.
12. All other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications: Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a fundraising and/or a development, not-for-profit, or administrative office. Raiser’s Edge experience (including reporting and gift processing.) Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. High degree of comfort with technology and financial systems.
Walker Therapeutic & Educational Programs seeks an Advancement Associate to work in the Needham office. The Advancement Associate maintains systems related to fundraising and database management including gift processing, data…
Walker understands that attracting and recruiting a talented workforce requires a complete compensation package, which includes competitive salaries as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Please visit www.walkercares.org to learn more!
Walker understands that attracting and recruiting a talented workforce requires a complete compensation package, which includes competitive salaries as well as a…