Details: Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
The Parkinson's Foundation (PF) makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson's community.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will develop, implement, and coordinate research and administrative procedures for the successful management of specific clinically focused research programs. Working within the Research Programs department, the CRC will perform diverse administrative duties requiring analysis, sound judgment, and a high level of knowledge of clinical research protocols.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand and interpret research protocols and procedures, and manage required documentation.
- Understand regulatory compliance and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices, FDA guidelines, local regulations and Parkinson’s Foundation standard Operating procedures.
- Monitor the collection and recording of study participant and project intervention data performing regular checks to ensure accuracy of the data consistent with the study protocol.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with investigational sites.
- Maintain an overview of relevant research findings.
- Contribute to conference presentations, posters, and scientific manuscripts.
- Participate in the publication of significant results.
- Interact with other departments within the Foundation.
- Prepare and write reports using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science discipline.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Research Associate or Research Coordinator.
- Strong collaboration in working with various professionals including researchers, physicians, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple collaborative projects of high complexity.
- Ability to complete assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems.
- Experience with electronic databases (data entry, data cleaning, database development) is a plus.
- Ability to successfully work in an independent manner and/or in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications may be considered.
- CITI and/or CCRP certification is a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Clinical Research Coordinator” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
The Parkinson's Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.