District of Columbia
IIE’s mission is to help people and organizations leverage the power of international education and thrive in today’s interconnected world. IIE develops and implements many of the world’s most effective and prestigious competitive awards.The Program Reports Analyst is responsible for preparing and providing Institution and Participant Engagement group managers with up-to-date information and reports. The position works with managers and specialists in the Institution and Participant Engagement groups to create systems and processes that create efficient reports to the client.
- Develops reporting templates and output in line with program requirements and sponsor expectations. Works closely with the Program Manager (PM) and functional managers on cross-functional deliverables, schedules, and processes for reporting/deliverable production.
- Develops and implements report quality assurance measures.
- Analyzes current reporting strategies and provides recommendations to maximize efficiencies as part of the continual improvement cycle.
- Develops and leads trainings on program specific data management and reporting/dashboard utilization.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline.
- Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with data analytics and trending.
- Experience creating reports using relational database technologies. Experience with Oracle CRM a plus.
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and Access (Macros).
- Adept at communicating with a variety of audiences through both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to form connections among different and complex issues.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than 10%
NY UN Plaza - New York, NY 10017 US
Washington DC - Washington, DC 20005 US (Primary)
Minimum Education Required