101 East 56th Street
The Child Mind Institute has an opening for a customer service oriented individual to join our team as Human Resources Coordinator. The Coordinator will perform a full range of administrative Human Resources responsibilities to support the organization including managing the on-boarding and offboarding process, creating and maintaining employee files and ADP WorkforceNow HRIS, coordinating recruiting efforts, and participating in the development and execution of employee programs and activities.
This position reports to the Director of Human Resources and is located at the Child Mind Institute headquarters in New York City. This is a non-exempt, full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Maintain employee information in the ADP Workforce Now HRIS and other electronic systems.
- Prepare offer letters and coordinate pre-employment activities such as background checks
- Coordinate respective on-boarding and off-boarding activities with operations team and other departments as necessary.
- Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews.
- Coordinate staff appreciation and engagement events, benefit and wellness fairs, mandatory employee trainings, etc.
- Manage the internal and external job posting process; provide hiring managers with support on application management.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and metrics for dashboards and surveys
- Provide support with basic questions regarding HR process, procedure and timelines, policies and basic benefits inquiries.
- Manage HR calendar of events and deadlines; manage calendar for Director of Human Resources.
- Special projects and other related duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or business administration.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of administrative experience, preferably in a Human Resources position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals/groups.
- Motivated self-starter with great attitude and flexibility; willingness to learn and offer suggestions/ideas.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters; must be able to operate with professionalism, discretion, diplomacy, and possess sound decision-making skills.
- Must be organized, resourceful and detail oriented; able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. Project management skills a huge plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications with a strong emphasis in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Ability to leverage technology to ensure efficiency.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter through our career portal.