307 Waverley Oaks Road
Springwell is seeking an On Call Case Manager to join our Case Management Department!
The On Call Case Manager is responsible for all incoming calls from consumers, family members or involved formal or informal supports of consumers for Care Advisors who are not available at the time of the call. As well, the On Call Case Manager will support Supervisors in covering Care Advisor absences or uncovered caseloads, keep a log of call volume by day and hour and provide administrative support as time allows.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous call center or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous social service experience preferred.
- Working with computers, entering data and running reports.
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving record required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible Work Options available after 6 months; alternate start time between 8:00 and 9:30 a.m., 4 day work week, 4.5 day work week, telecommuting work option, remote work option
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Boston, Case Manager, Case Management, Housing, Mental Health, Managed Care, Social Services, Social Work, Care Coordinator, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Assisted Living, Human Services, LSW, LCSW, Licensed, Medicare, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Long Term Care, Telecommuting, Remote, Telecommuter, Telecommute, Council on Aging, Program Coordinator, Case Worker
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website above. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.