55 E. Monroe, Suite 2710
Overview: The Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support and coordinates the distribution of marketing materials, press releases and email blasts; posts blogs and social media messages; updates content on the cael.org and learningcounts.org websites, and processes payments of marketing-related invoices. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Content Strategist and Writer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reserves exhibit space on request and ships materials for meetings and conferences
· Maintains inventory of marketing materials and determines demand for printed materials based on upcoming presentations and exhibiting
· Works with all business units to gather their requirements, obtain project information and updates and gather and assemble analytics data.
· Manages and accesses contacts in CAEL’s CRM system (HubSpot) for marketing initiatives. Updates information in the CRM as necessary.
· Manages the internal Marketing calendar and ensuring that weekly team meetings contain all timely projects
· Works with CAEL staff in a variety of departments to collect blogs and news items and post them to our websites and social media sites
· Supports distribution of email blasts in CAEL’s email blast software (HubSpot) and maintains distribution lists
· Handles updates in our content management system for CAEL websites
· Acquires quotes for print jobs and other 3rd party deliverables.
· Coordinates print production with internal staff and external vendors
· Supports marketing-related webinars, hosting webinars if needed
· Pays invoices, processes check requests
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred. Education is considered to include both formal/traditional as well as learning from life and work experience.
· Two to four years of work-related experience within an office environment required.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
· Familiarity with email blast software and email marketing. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
· Prior experience monitoring and use of social media in a B2B setting.
· Familiarity with webinars and webinar tools. Hosting experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of database management. Experience with CRM software is a plus.
· Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
· Writing and proofreading skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Strong research skills.
· The desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume office.
· Experience at working directly with VP-level leadership is strongly desired.
· Foresight and discipline in scheduling and follow-up.
· Ability to prioritize, solve problems and meet tight deadlines.
· Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player; ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and contributing to high quality end products.
CAEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/H/V.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit the following link to apply: https://cael.acquiretm.com/job_details_clean.aspx?ID=1056&source=Idealist
Include a resume and cover letter