14 Wall Street
Posse is currently looking for an exceptional person to fill its Employee Benefits Coordinator position. The successful candidates will possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Reporting to the CFO/CAO, and works closely with the Human Resources Generalist. The Employee Benefits Coordinator is primarily responsible for employee benefits administration, HR record-keeping,and benefits enrollment. The Employee Benefits Coordinator is the liaison between staff members and benefit providers, and is also responsible for the processing of personnel changes and assist in overseeing vacation and paid time off request.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process all monthly benefit billing and check for accuracy
- Enroll, terminate and make any appropriate changes to benefit enrollment
- Coordinate annual benefit open enrollment period
- Communicate any changes in employee information and benefit updates to payroll
- Assist with retirement plan presentation and enrollment information
- Input employee data related to new hire, change of status, performance evaluation and separation information.
- Notify and track employees regarding COBRA eligibility and payments
- Assist employees with paid time off in HR system
- Updates organizational charts
- Creates reports in Excel
- Act as backup for entry, audit and record keeping for applicant tracking and performance management.
- Carry out other assignments & special projects as needed
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to present at employee meetings
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff members, applicants, vendors, insurance carriers and visitors at all levels.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle confidential information with care and discretion.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and be creative in solving problems.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access) with excellent skills in Excel
- Experience in nonprofit a plus
- Demonstrated belief in Posse’s mission and values
Posse is proud to offer competitive benefits to its employees. Some of Posse’s benefits include:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and life insurance plan for employee
- Paid parental leave
- 403(B) plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off policy
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://www.possefoundation.org/jobs-at-posse