Details: This is a part-time position with no benefits or overtime. Pay will be commensurate with experience. Range is $12 - $13 per hour.
117 Newbury Street
The Junior League of Boston (JL Boston) is seeking an Evening Receptionist who can provide support to the organization by answering phone, granting members access to building, and securing the building at end of evening. Will provide support for online calendars and digital signage content creation. Ad hoc clerical duties may be performed as needed.
· Minimum 1 – 3 years in an administrative/clerical role or related experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Professional phone and email demeanor
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and multi-task when necessary
· Team player with positive, professional attitude and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Strong work and attendance ethic, attention to detail, and ability to manage both paper and electronic files are all a must
· References will be requested of final candidates, in addition to a CORI background check
Regular, punctual attendance is key for success in this role. This position will be scheduled to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings between 5:30pm – 9:30pm at the JL Boston headquarters in Back Bay, Boston beginning in September. Please do not apply if you are not available during these hours each week. Occasional optional weekend hours may be available to staff private events. This is a part-time position with no benefits or overtime. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required