- Responsibilities include but are not limited to planning projects and designing curricula for groups of youth in afternoon and summer programs.
- Helping to create and implement special events, staff development, and other community building activities.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Has a strong dance background
- Has skills working with youth of all ages
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, is flexible and works well as a member of a team.
- Has interest in managing and creating positive experiences for groups
- We are looking for someone who will be committed and invested in the development and success of our program. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
Send resume to Olney Edmondson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Education Required