Details: Hourly Rates from $15.22-$18.20
As a Clubhouse Counselor, you provide individual and group support to the members of the Clubhouse. Through assessment and development of Individual Action Plan (IAP) goals, Clubhouse counselors work in partnership with Clubhouse members to improve life skills and self-determination within the established work areas of the Club, as well as in social and community activities.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Social Coordinator - The social coordinator will facilitate membership with a monthly social calendar and work with club members to plan and organize all social, recreational and cultural activities and events. In addition, the coordinator will seek donations for events and activities available in the community.
Employment Coordinator - The Clubhouse Employment Coordinator will oversee and engage membership in employment components of the Clubhouse such as work units, transitional employment, supported employment, vocational training, volunteerism, and employment assessments.
Culinary Specialist - The Culinary Specialist will consult, create and implement new and creative ways for clubhouse members to utilize their culinary skills as well as provide ongoing training and support in the culinary arts area. The Culinary Specialist will coordinate the planning , preparation and presentation of nutritionally balanced meals in collaboration with members and staff of the clubhouse. Additionally, the Culinary Specialist will monitor food unit inventory and budget while purchasing the freshest, healthiest and most competitively priced products.
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Minimum Education Required