14 EAST 28TH STREET
The Prince George, a 415 Supportive Housing building located in the heart of the Flat Iron District invites applications for the Per-Diem Case Management position. The Per-Diem Case Manager works collaboratively with the Per-Diem Social Worker to ensure continutity of care at the site. The Per-Diem Case Manager works every other Friday night and Saturday. Friday nights hours are 4:30PM -8:00PM and Saturday from 11:00 AM - 5:00PM.
The Case Manager takes on the following roles:
- Provides supportive counseling to clients as needed.
- Information and referral to off site providers for urgent care.
- Monitor medication, including reporting recipient complaints of side effects.
- Coordinate group activities, including encouraging recipient participation.
- Anticipate, report, and respond to crises appropriately.
The Job Requirements for the position are as follows:
- High School diploma
- 1 year related experience
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Some college preferred; B.A. may substitute for experience
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO THE LINK PROVIDED.