Details: Salary is not negotiable
822 East 20th Street
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIEs
- Conduct detailed needs assessment of referred clients
- Provide case management, referral, and follow-up services
- Prepare individual service strategy
- Conduct Workshops, groups as appropriate
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date record of all participant contacts
- Report outcomes in ISIS ( Database)
- Provide crisis intervention to youth and families
- Prepare and submit all required internal and external reports to the Center and funding sources in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (spoken and written) a must.
- Bachelors in Social Work from accredited college or university or related major
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a family service agency working with “at risk” youth/families
- Ability to work with persons from diverse ethnic groups and various socioeconomic levels.
- Good communication skills (oral, and written)
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work weekends and evenings if required
- Must have transportation Valid DL and Insurance
Medical and Dental Benefits provided with 25% match for medical
Level of Language Proficiency
Bi-lingual in Spanish is required
Minimum Education Required