115 Martin Luther King Junior Drive Southwest
Next Generation Men & Women (NGM/W) is an Education Non-Profit dedicated to ensuring that every student is prepared to seize the opportunities life has to offer. We do this by partnering with high schools, local companies and colleges to provide underserved high school students across Atlanta with the necessary exposure and support to graduate ready and committed to a college or career.
As the Operations Manager, you will lead efforts in overseeing the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for maintaining control of diverse business operations, including designing and implementing business processes, establishing policies that promote the organization’s culture and vision, and managing all financial, legal and human resource matters. The Operations Manager will also oversee many aspects of fundraising and donor management for the organization, as well as certain logistics relating to the NGM/W programming at partner school sites. From time-to-time, the Operations Manager may be required to complete other duties as assigned. The goal of the Operations Manager position is to secure the functionality of our business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
Experience & Qualifications:
· 3-5 years professional working experience
· Experience working in operations, human resources, and/or financial management
· Experience in the non-profit and/or education field preferred
· Comfortable working with numbers and managing a budget
· Experience tracking revenue/donations through sales and/or fundraising campaigns
· Experience in establishing processes and policies
· Demonstrated ability of paying strong attention to detail
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at once, both short-term and long-term
· Ability to analyze all aspects of a project, both high-level and granular details
· Ability to work with and energize a team
· Ability to work in a flexible environment
· Strong communication skills
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit aligned with a strong work ethic
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and health benefits stipend provided.
Applicant screening begins March 15, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to email@example.com